Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Today quite plain until i met this cool and fantastic looking grasshopper......
I was walking back to class when at the junction to the spiral staircase, i saw it(don't mistake...not saying the IT in my class)...i first tried to use me geog textbook to sort of put it on top...but it failed...then, huang hao gave me half of his foolscap paper and told me to use the paper to do the job...i rolled the paper into a funnel shape(a little bit like ka-chan-put-te...sori...dono how to spell...... )and using it to lure the grasshopper onto the funnel......little did i expected, it actually jumped onto my left shoulder......i quickly ran like xiao...to the class...(on the way, i caused much disturbance to the class i ran passed...almost everyone looked at me like looking at a xiao gao like that...hehe)...when i ran in the class, it was physics and miss lee stunned of my special entrance...the class also stunned...and the girls began to scream upon seeing the grasshopper on my shoulder......ms lee told me to place it on the tree...but i afraid that it will fall from the tree and die......so i ask miss lee's permission to go downstairs to place it on the grass patch downstairs...on my way down, some girls shout like mad...(especially fake K.Y....haha)....in the end, i placed it in the class beside 3E...when nicolas they all told me to put it inside their classroom......when i finally returned back to my seat in class...i heard girls screaming coming from downstairs......hehe

No comments: