Friday, July 25, 2008

Blogging and cunning
Ok..i agree with Parker(mt), that it is quite boring looking at mine and his blog all the time..

And so...

I seriously urge Wei , Yq , Face , Xb , Kang and/or Tony, to create their own blog..
hmm...

if u ask me why i start blogging,...

i personally think that blogging firstly can improve on my command of English language...
secondly, i thinks that my blog is a perfect platform to express my thoughts...Whenever i am feeling down or frustrated, and if u find that there seems to be no one ard to listen to u, blog will be ur best listener too...

u will find that u wont be feeling down or frustrated in no time...
So what are YOU ALL waiting for??

Grab ur phone near you now and call 1900-123-1234
Go to Blogger.com now and start blogging!!

Now for the cunning part...

today while i and yq were walking to the np atrium, we saw Cherwin and a girl...HOLDING HANDS

i didn't saw it wrongly nor typed wrongly...I DID saw it with my bare, naked eyes!!

Cherwin surely lived to his name..DRAGON GOD....

.

Tell u all sth damn funny that happened to me after i left np..

After i bid goodbye to Cherwin and yq, i took bus 154 hme..
The funny thing was...I ACTUALLY OVERSLEPT AND THE BUS ARRIVED AT THE INTERCHANGE..
When i woke up, i found myself in the bus, and the bus was not moving...
I then sensed sth wrong..i immediately stood up and looked ard..having to found out that the bus was alr at the bus parking area and i was the only one on the bus!!
I immediately asked the bus captain(to my surprise, he was still in the bus, but den why din he woke me up?? ), to drop me off..

i then took a bus back hme..

what an experience man...

.

ok..today have to slp early agn.. NCC tml ~~

Stay cool and...

Happy blogging!!

No comments: