Monday, February 04, 2008

Hey almost forgot...

today one of the staff in cisco treat me and my dept de staffs some homemade strawberry cheese cake..sia lah..damn nice..haha..last sat another staff treat me and my dept de staffs nasi lemak..ALL NICE PPLE..haha..erh..tank Q ah..

Alright..my schedule for my weekdays...

Tuesday - working..(sian..cant make it to fuhua for ncc de games day..sorry..)

Wednesday - initally planned to work half day but as the CNY celebration in fuhua starts at 0800hrs and end at abt 1000hrs(as told by Mr Chia..), i have to take leave on that day..haha..
goin fuhua for basketball !!~ and to take this opportunity to go back fuhua to see my friends...and teachers??..haha..jkjk..
then after that i will be goin straight back hme for my family's reunion dinner..

Thursday & Friday - 拜年+ Gambling + goin out wif frens(tentative..)


No comments: