Friday, February 01, 2008

hey people.i got my first pay from my first job..haha..3days working at sheng siong supermart..and i tht those 3days were free labour..haha..
.
tink i goin to take leave on the 7th, 8th and the 9th this mth..cos i have to celebrate this festive season will my family and frens..haha..not fogetting the 拜年..haha..watch out pple..u will never noe during one of those days someone will knock on ur door and ask for red packets..haha..
.
tml i will be goin out wif meng, yl all..to buy for myself new clothes..
.
on the 6th of feb i will be making my way down to fuhua for cny celebration and to catch so old times wif tony all..not fogetting basketball of cos..haha..
.
money is not everything..it cant buy u happiness or true friends..wad it can do is to satisfy one's materialistic wants..thats all..

No comments: