Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sian..cos of the clt course, i missed quite alot of things liao..
1)cant continue with cisco job,
2)missed fuhua cultural night...
3), 4)missed 2 orientation camps organised by ngee ann, including one organised by School of Business & Accountancy.
5)missed a job opportunity which offers quite a high pay..1day and 2days for selected candidates onli...imagine earning 160bucks on the first day and 290bucks for both days, to let Japan Master Hair Stylist cut ur hair..
DAMN
.
Those who is interested to try for the 2day job(cut ur hair de), which is on the 3rd and 4th April , plz sms me or tell me in msn..my msn address is bryanx_148@hotmail.com
After dat, email me ur photo(natural lah..don act cute plz) to the same email address as above.I will inform u as soon as u are selected for the job.
PLEASE DO IT ASAP!! JOB VACANCIES ARE LIMITED!!
.
Finally bought me a pair of basketball shoes.Bought at Queenway Shopping Centre tgt with xc. He bought his converse basketball shoes for 89bucks and i bought my Tmac 2 basketball shoes for 100bucks..initially the price for my shoes is 159bucks, den the shop keeper say he sell it to me for 100bucks..lol

No comments: