Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Parrot - What I Did


Earlier this evening i was at my grandmother house
I was in the room using my laptop when i heard strange noises...




*Stepping out of the room
Photobucket
Me: Hey, whats that nois...
puke Pictures, Images and Photos
I saw a parrot on the floor at the living room...




i put my index finger in front of it and it got up,
then, it went up my arm, to my shoulder and to my back...






I went back to my room and began to decide what to do to it..




Returning it back to its owner?




Keep it as my pet?




Eat it?




Make a feather duster out of it?





Alots of ideas came through my mind at that point,




And in the end, i decided to give it to weisheng for keeping first,
den will further decide on what to do with the parrot...



Can't wait for tomorrow to come...
So i can see the parrot~


ByeBye~ People~




Till then-

No comments: