Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Someone say i nv update my blog,



And so, i'm here...

Controversy over my MSN nick






Today i'm going to talk abt this controversy issue that have been going ard...





It all starts when i put my MSN nick as...


"Ting, my ultra love"



ever since i put this as my nick...
Alot of my frens asked me who is ting and is she my gf anot...


*shake head*


well...
the truth is...










we are only friends...


JUST FRIENDS


i put "Ting, my ultra love" for fun only..




One of my fren now at wuhan saw my nick and started asking me qns...
And i illustrated my point through an example..


Xuebin: who is ting?
Me: secret
Xuebin: like a lot of things happen after i go
Me: just frens
Xuebin: that meanz ting is not nth la
Me: yeah
Me: just frens
Xuebin: tat meanz ting not normal frnes la
Xuebin: yiding ultra love = normal friends
Me: just that i called her 'my love' ...
Me: we just joking nia
Xuebin: SCARY


Then, the example happens...


Me: its like...
Me: i call u lao...but u not very lao
Me: its the same thing...
Xuebin: aiyoyoyoyo
Xuebin: so ironic
Xuebin: nvm


I guess xuebin got my point...


So people...
ting and i only friends ah...
lol


Ck signs off...

No comments: