Monday, October 19, 2009

First day of Schooling Day!!!



Today was the first day of sch and, like every normal students will feel,
i felt..


SLEEPY,
SIANED,
HAPPY...


sleepy as its been so long since i have to wake up 7am in the morning!!


Sianed cos the today marks the start of MUGGING, SUFFERING, TORTURING, FULL OF PROJECTS AND EXAMS!!!


BUT,
i am happy cos i get to see some of my friends that i din get to see through the holidays


=(






As the first week of school is just lectures and workshops,
i have only AAA lecture and Bcomm workshop...


My AAA tutor just so happened to be my I&E TUTOR!!!
so funny lah...


Just in case u guys don't know why am i finding it so funny,
AAA is an accounting module,
while I&E is an module NOT RELATED TO ACCOUNTING MODULE...
Here is the vid i did for my I&E event=)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJzBFI88MwI




when she was taking to us abt not cheating for exams,
she told us sth both STUPID, and FUNNY...




She told us of this student,
she cheating on an exam,


and guess what?


the school and the tutors don't know abt this student cheating when they saw...


the student's FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!!...


the student ACTUALLY POSTED THE WHOLE CHEATING THING ON HIS/HER FACEBOOK WALL!!!..




LOL...


Tutors and School nowadays...so 'CLEVER'...
Have to take note of what i write in my Facebook account and Blog...






After the Lecture,
JiaXin gave this to me...
funny

Its a clay figurine that JiaXin bought for me from Shanghai...

The smiley face was there to protect the eyes of my young readers=)


Note the 上进心face of this figurine...




After Bcomm workshop,i made my way home...


At the clementi mrt station,
Guess who i saw!!!




MS WONG!!!


she was my teacher from secondary school..


taught me literature when i was in lower secondary,and
taught me english when i was in upper secondary...


she was also my form teacher when i was in upper secondary...


By the way,
I was the assistant monitor in secondary 3 and
the MONITOR in secondary 4...




And DON'T THINK THAT ITS FAVOURISM THAT I WAS THE MONITOR,


choosing of monitor was purely based on meritocracy okay~!!


LOL...




okok,
back to the main topic,


i saw Ms Wong and we said hi to each other...


talking to her really brings back memories man...


ALMOST ALL THE CLASS and me getting punished by her to sit outside the classroom for not handing in homework...


Teaching us how to pronounce "TH"...





okok...
enough of that...


When i reached home,
i decided to go swimming...


i am getting more random now...




When i reach the swimming complex,
the whole place was soooooo PACKED LAH...


its most probably due to the pri and sec sch holidays...


but i still to avoid other swimmers there when i was swimming...
and managed to swim for 40mins...






After swimming,
i met zhang yu and we went to lavender to collect our sales promoter pay that we worked at the comex fair...




xinyu also joined us to collect the pay...




thanks zhang yu's bro for the free rides=)




Okokok...


i gtg now
cya tml=)


Ck signed off

No comments: