Saturday, December 08, 2007

heyhey...
after returning from jalan bahar, i slept until noon ba..had my breakfast+lunch le den use my com..simply cant resist the temptation the com is giving me.haha..
den abt 1pm, xb called me to ask me wana meet out wif meng and meng sis at imm..AT 1.15pm.siao de..wan me fly or teleport..
after dat we went on looking around imm for clothes for prom and for..(cough*)..haha.
after dat, meiqin went for work, leaving me, xb and meng.
we then went to je entertainment to see see lor..and jp to cont'd to walkwalk lor..
finally meet wif yl, bought some food at pasar malam and eat at study corner.
at first is quite a sian day de..UNTIL i noe sth today..hohoho..
..okok..finally tanks to meng, i have a factory job tml.one day 70bucks..
gtg slp liao, or else will be late tml..

No comments: