Saturday, December 15, 2007

today i and meng went down to bugis tgt wif meiqin, shuna, the couple, and later followed by yong ming and zs(woke up at 10.35am when we were suppose to meet at 10am..haha)..juz now while the gals were looking ard in a shop, the boys(including me) waited outside the shop for a long time..den at tis time, a gals, probably 20+, offered us a free redbull drink each sia.haha.after a few hrs of walking and trying on clothes at bugis junction and bugis village, i finally bought myself a long sleeves shirt and a belt($53+$39.90)..my first time spending so much in one day on shopping sia.i have to tanks everyone for giving me suggestions when i am choosing the shirt and belt..we then went to imm for dinner and somemore shopping.
when i got home at ard 10.45pm, my mum gave me 2 letters saying dat i got 2 awards from sch sia..EAGLES award and Good Progress award sia($150+$150)...haha..so happy now..

No comments: