Monday, December 10, 2007

me blogging agn..
seems to me dat i have alr addicted to blogging liao..haha
anyway here's wad i've been doin today..

i went to my grandma hse in the morning to visit my grandma, and to help my cuz dye hair.
at first after we bought the dye(Hi Bleach-yellowish gold ba), we were quite excited and eager to see wad would our hair be like after using the dye.

the outcome for my cuz is quite ok(as his hair color before dyeing is black), but for me ah,sucks man!my hair color now is like %$@# lor...so golden until i reli hate it lor, like pai gia.dats why i tml goin to cut my hair, cutting away almost all the stupid golden colored hair.haha.

in the afternoon i went to bugis xb, yq(he every mon off day-做工辛苦), meng and jacq.
haha.juz now wana cunning but have to control..sian..
saw a blazer at bugis junction at $99.quite nice but abit off my budget, so din buy..sad...
we walked several hours at bugis junction and bugis village .but no suitable clothes for me.
xb today got scammed.haha.he say wan chicken rice,but end up having chicken noodle(mai weak leh~)
at abt 6plus jacq said she meeting her cuz at city hall.den meng and jacq went to city hall, leaving me, xb and yq(don ask me why meng go wif jacq to city hall..)the 3 of ur then went to near jp de fitness corner and meeting yl to chat lor.
had some roti prata(meng soon meet up wif us at the prata shop),and went to another study corner and cont'd to chat(haha..很有脑hor...)
chat and chat and chat..i keep asking wana go hme liao anot but they still cont'd to talk(haha..ma li ge bi)
den jacq oso came to the study corner and meet us..and finally stop chatting at abt 10plus..
today was quite ok ba..i, xb and yq suddenly realized dat we miss HA HAO~ and his funny actions so much.haha.

No comments: