Friday, May 09, 2008

HAHA...today was a funny day..
.
After my LMS lesson, i and jianhao went meet sipei for a video shoot, directed by Sipei....
haha..initially Sipei asked me to help her act in her video..but i shy..so asked jianhao to replace me..Onion Head EmoticonsOnion Head Emoticons
i keep on telling him how to do the facial expression and acting postures..
ME: "HEY Jianhao...beri easy de lah..u can do it de lah..no kicking de..."

ME: "Is liddat...liddat...liddat...lah..(act for him to see) haha..u can do it de lah.."
den this is wad jian hao told me..

JIANHAO:"Waliao~..is not u hu are acting, of cos u say no kicking(easy) lah.."

JIANHAO:"HAHA~..u can replace me act lah..acting so good..."
haha...Onion Head Emoticons
Well...i really looking forward to watching the video after being edited..haha.
.
went to the BA Goal briefing today..before the briefing there was this ice breaking session, which i tink was beri lame...not dat i wan to "pour them cold water", but then is doesn't 'break our ice' at all lor...haha..still..nice effort put in lah..LOL
.
ok..for tml...

Homework in the morning and...
BASKETBALL in the afternoon~wooh~
tml is my sis's birthday oso sia...21st birthday people...
paiseh sia..din buy her anything yet..Onion Head Emoticons
tink tml i buy for my sis a bag full of chocolates ba..since she loves chocolates so much..haha

No comments: