Tuesday, May 20, 2008

hey..

this is wad my fren told me in msn..


''Please switch off all your handphone tonight. According to metro TV, there will be BIG RADIATION WAVE circulating thru the handphone toers at 11PM which is very DANGEROUS to humans.Please inform your friend NOT to keep their handphone with them.Please forward.''


"haha. but not sure if its real one"

"haha"

"if its not den sorry ah"

"haha"

haha..Onion Head
(PS: This will be the only part of this post i laugh)
.
Fuck ..(sorry for the sudden change of mood)
damn pissed off today..
got 13/20 for my BLAW quiz and
40/50 for my POA quiz(OPEN BOOK)
don't wana talk abt it.
.
tight schedule this wk..
hav to skip my POA make up lecture for my dear ncc..cos got training+photo taking.
still have lots of stuffs yet to be done..damn..

No comments: