Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hey there people..I have seriously think dat my memory is getting worse by the minute..

A few days ago at the np's library, i saw someone reli beri familiar..
BUT then cant seem to rmb...argh!!!Onion Head
.
Ytd saw Audrey on the bus to np..saw her onli when she alight the bus..haha..
.
Den on dat day when i walk pass ct one, szu hui, which was one of my orientation grp leader, asked me to sign up for the 'iDare Camp' in September...haha..but then i rejected cos it is too exp le..230bucks for a camp at Bintan??Onion Head
OhYa...Next time, call Xuebin O 1...NOT NUMBER ONE, but O(old) 1(one)..haha..Onion Head
.

Today, the traffic jam in the morning was DAMN BAD... yq and i all ended up late..sian...
The BLAW quiz was quite ok lor..but den i, having a poor memory, cant seem to recall wad i have read before...haha..
.
OKOK..tml i will be having my first ncc training...long awaited...

No comments: