Tuesday, April 14, 2009

13th of April


hey people!!


Today is a special day,


Its the day i came to this world 18 years ago ,


Its the day my mother suffered at the delivery room 18 years ago ,


Its the day i got raped, bashed, , ''punches/kicks/assualts/... of friendship'' every year ever since secondary one ,


Yes,
Today is, my Birdday Birthday!!


Today, i spent my day with Kelvin, YangQ, LiangDi, Jason, ChiaYin, Wayne, Enping, Zach, Kehlim, Zane, Rachel, Daryl, MarcusN, Russell, WenBin, Kiewu, Jiahuey, Purdey...
(Sooo sorry for those not mentioned!!)


ITS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE THAT I GOT A SURPRISE ON MY BIRTHDAY!!


THANKS GUYS!!













I then left with YangQ and LiangDi to meet ShiangDi, HootDi, XueBiang, MingDiang and CherWiang for Sakura Buffet!


















To end off this post,


I wish ALL OF YOU GUYS READING THIS,
TO HAVE A VERY HAPPY AND CONTENTED LIFE!!


SMILES=)

No comments: