Friday, April 24, 2009

(Note: Super Wordy Post)

Boo! (._.*)

*cough cough*

Here to clean up this dusty blog in case spiders starts spinning its web all over.

Let’s see…
Yesterday was the first day of IS. Early 0800 in the morning…

&&

Guess what?

Someone woke up at…
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

0828! Early much!

So our sleepy Mr JJ Wu dragged himself out of bed and into a cab $_$ only to find the I&E teacher… late super early.


Reason given: I am stuck in a traffic jam. (((-.-m)

Teacher’s excuses encounters are always so special. Never knew anyone could be held back by traffic for… AN HOUR (!) Guess that’s a talent too eh?


While waiting, I almost got CK pic for sleeping in class lah! But I think he kinda got annoyed with me holding a camera in his face. So I deleted it. Super sad can. )=


Yes. So after an hour, there we have it… the I-blame-the-morning-traffic I&E teacher.

Icebreaker was super duper boring. All you can hear for hobby is eat, shop, watch teevee. We are such typical Singaporean. (x

Then we were made to read out some previous group’s proposal which was damn lengthy followed by a video on how to create a group.


We had a super hard time I thinking for a group name.

Names suggested:

1. Wolf and the 3 little pigs (which means we were the pigs && he say I can be the one with the straw house… that means I no brain lah. So mean. )= )

2. The Name (find it cool?)

3. Équipe nom (French for team name. So classy. (= )

4. Caspian (name of a… condo?)


And CK suggested calling our group… Team Name. The idea was something like:

Someone: Whats your team name?
Us: team name.
Someone: Yah. Your team name.
Us: team name.

Super funny lah. Very lame also. But obviously we din use that.

In the end, we settled with: Simplicity.
Totally no link lor. But okay lah.

CK voluteered to be the LEADER sia. LOLs!


Next week lesson is going to start at 0900 as suggested as our teacher. See, I swear she can‘t wake up. Anyway she promised that even if we start at 0900, we will end before 1200.

Oh well…

Hmm… I think I am done. I think CK should buy me lunch le. Hand tired sia.


So bye peeps!

No comments: