Sunday, April 05, 2009

Me, The Man With Many Names
Hmmm...


Have you ever thought of why are your name, what it is now?


Have you ever wondered what would it be like if you have alot of names rather than the one your parents gave you?




Well for me, i would always been bothered by my own name...


My Name: Goh Chian Kiap


Almost all the time, i would have my name pronounced wrongly or being said the softest(to limit the number of people listening)


I would beat the person up be sad if someone mispronounces my name,
I would charge the person be dissapointed if someone forgets my name,


Hmm...How would you pronounce my name?






To solve this problem of mine, i've come up with other names that my frens can call me...


Ck,
JJWu,
Wu Jin Jie,
LeBron James,
King James,
Bryan(never used),
Bamboo(used during primary school),
,
werewolf,
C Hei,
Whus-tine







But ever since i have all those names, people starts to get confused...
.
..
...
..
.
(MSN)


Friend A: ''Erh Ck ah, you know who the hell hoot is JJWu?''
Me: -.-''
Friend A: He added me in facebook leh...And friendster oso...
Me: =.=''
Friend A: So you know anot?
Me: Ya
Friend A: Who?
Me: Me
Friend A: *faint




( Basketball )
I was walking towards the basketball court


Fans: Lebron James!!!!
Friend B: Who are they calling?


Friend B searched high and low for the person called 'Lebron James'


I tapped on Friend B's shoulder


Me: Its me...
Friend B: ohh..




These were only some of the things i came across..


From these encounters, it made me certain of what should be done...






From NOW onwards,


Call me Ck!!
No other names...
(The name of 'LeBron James' will be used during Basketball)


I will Change my profile name of my friendster and facebook to Ck Goh...


BUT,
this blog will still be known as JJWu's Blog!!




Till then,
JJWu
Ck, Signing off

No comments: