Saturday, November 07, 2009

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....


IS THIS REALLY...REALLY...FREAKING REALLY TRUE??


I LOVE MY BLOG


i love my blog, and not going to take it for granted anymore from this point onwards!!




You guys might ask....


what talking you?




OKOK...
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED...


i was surfing the net and when i was checking on my gmail account,
i ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY GMAIL ACCOUNT!!


At first i thought,


ahya..


should be nothing de lah...




but then, i was wrong.
SERIOUSLY WRONG...


when i tried to access to my blog,
I CAN'T...


it show...


nightmare



When i first saw that,
i really really felt sad...


After sooooo many days,
no matter how much i tried...
finding ways to retrieve my google account....


And...


And...


And...




FINALLY....


I MANAGED TO RETRIEVE IT!!!!!




From this lesson,
i've realised how important this blog meant to me...
i've learnt that i shouldn't leave my beloved blog to rot and will try my very very best to update this blog!!


Currently, i am pretty busy and may not have the time to blog...
but here are some of the updates that will soon to come up!


"Hoot's Birthday Celebration!!"


"My First Blood Donation!!"


"6months- overseas(which i have nearly 0% chances of getting), or local..."


And Many Many More...!!


i will soon update when i have cleared the urgent work on my hand...


Finally,
thanks for ur support my blog and stay tuned ok!!

No comments: