Sunday, April 13, 2008

HAppy Birthday to me...lol


.
Had this for breakfast=] (Mian Xian prepared my my mum..*Appreciated*)
.
Tanks to Yangqing, Xuebin, ZhengYang, Weisheng, Mingtheong, Amanda, HongRu, ZhenWei, Albin, Liling, YongLun, Debbie, Ibrahim, Linda, Andy, Jolene, ShunFa, HND SungYi...for ur birthday greetings..really appreciate from the bottom of my heart..
the rest i tink they all forgotten le ba..nvm..its ok=]
.
Had dinner at CU(near fuhua de coffeeshop) with Yangqing, Xuebin, Weisheng, ZhengYang and Zhenwei..end the day with deserts at the nearby desert shop..each spent about 10bucks only altogether..worth it=]
.
DAMN IT MAN..
Just found out dat i am in a different class as Jiachuan..
He is in TB01, while i am in TB30...
.
Tomorrow is the first day of academic term for me in ngee ann poly..
hope i will fit in well with the rest..

No comments: