Sunday, April 20, 2008

HEY EVERYONE...


Finally changed my blogskin...Though it is so simple and soooooo PLAIN white,
i tink is still ok...easy to organise...
but then i wana put some pictures at the corners of the blog or sth..too simple liao..buay tahan(cant take it)...haha.
.
had my basketball shoes mended and reinforced..paid 40bucks for dat man...DAMN









.
went to meet my parents at near jurong spring the market this morning and saw this REALLY BIG... and i mean REALLY BIG dog...
































.
THATs all the photos i have taken..haha
Hope u all like it.
.
i went off

2 comments:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.