Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Okok...feeling abit sad today..Onion Head

OKOK...it goes like this...

During my lunch break, my classmates and i had lunch tgt at ct 1(again).
Then when we started eating, dar saw 'Jay Chou'?!.
actually is someone who looks like Jay Chou...and not onli us who tinks that lor...the people all round us oso notice the guy and started dicussing among themselves...the gals behind me even sang the 霍元甲song...Onion HeadHuohuo~huohuo~huohuohuohuo~
hahaOnion Head

den i, with the most of my classmates BEHIND me, asked the 'Jay Chou' to take a photo with us..haha..but den got rejected...Onion HeadLOL(sad..if not can post on blog and let u all see...)
.
hmmm...
(slacking) tml......9-1pm..
(tentative)thurs..hmeworks in the morning...bball the whole afternoon??
(phew~) Sat......Ubin trip with Aloy, Eugene and Shannon for the whole morning&afternoon...evening go np for ncc bbq...
Doin MAEC hw before i slp...byeOnion Head

No comments: