Friday, June 27, 2008

As i have to wake up early for IAC today, i turned in early ytd, explaining why i din post for ytd..
OK~

Yesterday,
Had my 2nd floorball training.DAmn enjoying lah..
Met up with yq, mt, ws, xb and face and went for the floorball training tgt..
When we reached the training place, we saw Meng, jiachuan, zs, cw and lam there too..
We were like "DUH~~~~"..."U all oso floorball ah??HAHA..Fuhua floorball team liao lor..LOL'
Then there was this game my team played with meng's team..
Here are my team members..
My team..

Lebron(Me),

Feather Sam Dwade Yang(Yq),

Lamar Li(xb a.k.a O1 a.k.a old one),

Fisher(Ws)

Tony Parker(Mt)



My team sort of lost to meng's team by 1pt..and the only goal was scored by meng himself..

ok..zhui dao(can act) liao...

In all the matches me and my team members, we din score at least 1 point...neither did lam and the rest..

Only meng, who scored the only goal...Den he so zhui lah...he was like "that coach so like to waste time sia...do so many matches for wad??..Those beri lihai de ah, like those that will score a goal at his first time playing floorball ah, den select liao mah..AHYO~"

.

After training, we had our late dinner at kp de mac...

When we were on our way to the busstop to take bus hme, 157 went past..

Xb : "Wahlao!!!...F*** LAH"..

Me: "Haha..laxing lah..hey ltr scarly 154(the bus i and some are taking) went past oso.."

*154 went past us...*

Me: "Wahlao!!!...F*** LAH"
ok~~Weak..

.



Today i had my first IAC lesson at 8am, so i have to wake up like damn early lah..

BUT..cos i left my phone at the living rm, i cant hear the alarm...

Then, i woke up at 7am..luckily i managed to bathe, take bus, walk to IS blk, make my way to classrm in exactly 1hr..lucky me...

.

Found out that my IAC class is actually all from my LMS class...

Boring IAC...

Then is LMS..

Only one grp presented as the rest of the grps, including mine, werent able to present today..

I really take my hats off to the grp that presented today man..
their ppt was good..and their video was especially well done..
I am really damn scared now...
.
Game 3 tml...
Team Shakers will "shake" yq's team...

No comments: