Tuesday, June 24, 2008

wow...today yq, mt, xb, ws and lian da and i went for my first floorball training..
today for floorball we had physical training...scary..
Long run around np and the intervals of sprints at the running track were quite puny,
but the exercises after that was kicking sia..woah..
okay...have to train le..too weak liao..
we had food right before the physical training, so some of us ended up with bloated stomach, stitches, vomiting water and even vomiting seaweeds...
.
oh, by the way...

got 62.5/100 for my POA..sian..
SERIOUSLY need counseling for my POA le..
And..
i got 75/100 for my BLAW..woohoo!!..

getting my MAEC paper tml...
ya..i am "shaking" with fear..

ARGH...
I HAVEN DONE MY MAEC PPT ON 'MONEY' FOR TOMMOROW'S TUTORIAL...

*preparing for tml's tutorial in progress..*

No comments: