Sunday, June 22, 2008

ok.. i was being tagged by Shuna(Da Tou), to do the quiz..
ok..there goes..

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Hmm...ask if my lover really love me anot..

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Everyone achieved the goals in life of mine..(refer to the Goals in Life on the right hand side)

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
Erh...a simple one..as long as i am marrying the one that i loved, i won't care abt the wedding..
And i would invite ALL my friends i know, my family members..The more, the merrier...


#4 Are you hungry?
Nope..(What kinda qn is this??...LOL)
#5 What’s your ideal lover like?
Average looking, average figure, nid not know how to cook(i can cook..), caring, gentle, loves me..
#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Erh...loving someone and be loved my the one u love..

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Not Sure myself...Now the studies first..let nature take its course..

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Do nothing...Wish them all the best...

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Ya...difficulties finishing my homeworks...can't play basketball to my best due to my sprained ankle and swollen arm.

#10 Is being attached fun?
Yes, if u are truly in loved with the one u are attached with..

#11 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Having in a career that i liked, being with the one i am destinated to be with, owning lots of fixed assets!!
#12 Who are currently the most important people to you?
Family and friends.

#13 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Shuna(Da Tou): She's a fun, good to chat with, abit A(dirty)-minded, and likes to act cute..haha

#14 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Single & rich.

#15 What’s the first thing you do every morning?
Open my eyes??

#16 Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes..

#17 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
None..Scared that i will not give my 100% to either one of them, might result in a break up eventually..

#19 What are your friends usually like?
Meng, Feather-like(lean), childish not yet matured..

#20 What type of friends do you dislike?
Hypocrite

The eight people that I have drag down together to do the quiz are:
1. JianHao
2. Zhengyang
3. Amanda Wong
4. Ivy
5. Lays
6. Evan
7. Sipei
8. Valerie

No comments: