Saturday, June 07, 2008

WTH???..
i am not in the spec course phrase 3...i just now den know...
den my holiday will be much more slack than i expected..
*yawnsOnion Head
.
Today went to xb hse for house warming..
yq, xb, mt, ws, yl and me..ohya, and 2 of xb's fren..
quite ok lah...had steamboat..
after that when we are sick of staying at xb's hse to play cards and/or playing com, we went down to play abit for BBALL before we went home..LOL..(BBALL Again??..haha)
.
hmm..
tml i will be having lunch with my family..to celebrate father's day for my father and my eldest bro, and to celebrate my bro-in-law's birthday, which falls on father's day..
We celebrate so early cos my eldest bro will be goin overseas soon..so..ya...
.
sian..haven touch on my hws...
hmm..Laxing...start of next term is still long...haha~Onion Head

No comments: