Thursday, November 13, 2008

BEfore i start on my EMO post,


this is hereby my 222nd post!!


To all couples out there,
May all of you be happy=)


And congrats to LeBron James as he had 41pts for 3 of his past 4 games


He is Me the best!!!
Ok...


Pass few days of suffering
Last sunday i and gang went to xb hse, initially planned to do tutorial qns for the following week..
but then,...

Xb, Yq, Mt and i went into xb's room...

Yq quickly got his laptop on xb's only table, and sat on the only chair in xb's room.

Mt eyed the comfy queen sized bed(xb sleeps alone), fell onto the bed and got his laptop in front of him.

I sat on xb's bed too(obviously the not the side of the bed as Mt) and took out my tutorial qns.

i didn't bring along my laptop was not because i am afraid that my laptop would get lost, but because xb's hse don't have internet connection. So what for i bring...

Xb retarded-ly entered the room with his hand holding on to a walking cane.

He saw yq with his face looking full of cunningness, satisfaction as he was faster that xb and got the only chair. He shaked his head, placed his laptop on the table beside yq's, and
went out to get another chair.

And he returned the room with an ancient, wooden chair with ancient craving of dragon craved on it.

Then, it happened...

Yq: lets do it~

xb: Lai~

Mt: ok~

And they started playing dota...

I am the only one who did tutorial qns that day...

=.=''

Ohya...

Mt got a new 艺名 nickname, called 碰碰爱...

Its a long story...


After that, we had out dinner at 碰碰龙 JinLong's store, at the Boon Lay Shopping Center.
The kway teow was quite good, you guys may consider going down to try=)
.
..
.
I totally forgotten what happened on monday...

tuesday...

wednesday...
ohya..wednesday was like a living hell day to me...

As usual, i had my morning tutorial,

during my tutorial, my head hurts like @#$%^&^%$#@

SERIOUS, i swear to god...

I barely survived thru the whole 3hr tutorial...

I ended up skipping my lecture in the afternoon...

I took panadols

I slept for 4-5hrs

I can't do my ITB assignments

my CATS assignment

my BCOMM revision for the email test on thurs...

It totally sucks.


Thurs(Today)

Feeling much better...

Skipped my OBSE tutorial and sat my BCOMM test...

It was a TOTAL DISASTER

Sigh

Went to fuhua to have a meeting with yuqing for the NCC amazing race proposal, but then he actually MISPLACED HIS THUMBDRIVE...

GREAT...SIMPLY GREAT..

wasted trip again.

This sat will be the fuhua's open house and i will have to go...

So sat i will be very rush as i will have open hse in the morning and weekly bball in the afternoon.

Its 1.44am now and i have to wake up at 6am ltr...

Argh

JJWu say 明天会更好

No comments: