Saturday, November 08, 2008

HEY my dearest readers


Currently i am doing my assignments and projects and time is running out!!!


#$%^&*#$%^&


Argh!!


My head is so damn pain now...


Just finished coming up with my new product for my CATS individual assignment


And i tell you ah,
its Awesome!!


Come on man...its a piece of shi.. Art leh...^-^


The picture of my art piece will only be uploaded on my next post..
so remember to stay tune=)


Hmm...


Today i am not going to talk abt how i got to reject mt 2 times today in the 2plus hours time...


Today's main topic i am going to talk abt is..


2009?- Imagination(II)




To start with, i am going to tell you all abt the unlucky sad encounters peom one of my brothers had in this year...


Once upon a time, there lived a slacker,


and his name will be called feather,


And the times in Ngee Ann was tough and no better,


here were a series of tragedies


to get you all ponder


what's the feelings then of feather...


Lost his laptop and he screamed "mother fucker"


Same day sat on bird droppings made him angier


Failed his INFA and was a _.9 er


Lost his bicycle and realising the morning after


Feather angry, pissed and cried


wishing hard with all his might


to hope for a better year in 2009!!




BUT...


What if....
(Here is the part when my imagination goes wild!!)


*Touch wood*


his things still get stolen, lost or disappear?


What if...
he was holding onto the ball,
he starts to dribble the ball,
he fakes one way and drives the other way to the hoop,
he goes for a lay-up, not knowing that the defenders are all lying on the ground...


Feather : What you all are doing?... Mai weak leh...


defenders continued to lay on the ground and roll here and there...laughing...


Defenders : HAHA...where is your shirt?


Feather : HUH~~!!! WHAT THE !!


Liddat shirt oso can lost ah...


What if...
Feather went to the toilet and 5 mins later returned back to his seat,
then he noticed that everyone was watching him and laughing their heads off...


Feather : WHAT LAH?! My shirt i am still wearing leh..and my shor...


Feather : WHAT THE?? WHERE IS MY SHORTS??


Liddat shorts oso can lost ah...


these are some possible imagined crap my frens and i had crapped abt...


So...
Care to share YOUR personal unlucky encounters?


Write and post abt it in ur blog...
Leave it in my tagboard...
Email me if you wana share with my and me only...


And there...
I end my post...


Tml i will need to have my CATS individual assignment done by 3pm,
my share of research for my ITB project done and send it to my boss, Charles
AND i will be having my weekly basketball activity at artpark!!


Phew~


JJWu goes off~

No comments: