Friday, November 28, 2008

Hey people...


Almost forget that i have a blog to write...




Before i start on today's post, here is one video that made me laughed the hell out of me..


Enjoy~






Me..gay?, Another friend of mine, basketball


First of all,
you guys MUST be wondering,


why i included "Me..gay?" as part of this post's title?


Relax...
let me explain to you guys what exactly happened...


In one of my projects,
CATS project,
my group and i came up with one idea,
to do a video abt what other people know abt a specific topic...


And since CATS stands for Creative and Applied Thinking Skills,


we decided to act out as different kinda people, which was being interviewed...


I myself acted out as an Ah Beng, a Nerd, and a SISSY/Gay...


when i was editing the video, i can't believe my own eyes...


Inner self: wah not bad aaa~ good acting


Probably i should acc Charles to go mediacorp to be a part-time calefare after Common Test...






Well, if you think that i will upload the video in this post for you all to see,


Dang gu gu ah~


*Wait Long Long ah~




Today during CATS lesson(again),
i acted out as a gay in my group's skit...


MY GOD...




MAN, I am perfectly straight...


Can't i have a male role for once...




At least my sacrifice effort paid off...


My chiochiochio teacher told me that i got a high B up until now..
just 1-2 marks to an A


i'll just work harder for my next CATS project...




For the second part of the post, i'm going to intro to you one of my friends that i got to meet in my S&W lesson.


Brief Particulars


Name: Zhe Xuan


Height: 185+cm


Body Feature: Well build


Position: Power Forward


Style: Shoot 3 pointers instead of shooting under the basket


Nickname: Yao Ming (as told by the girls)


So, why am i introducing him to you guys?


Reason 1:


Today, he challenged Mikhal to a "拉 rim" competition...


Mikhal was showing off doing his weekly routine,


he jumped from under the basket and grabbed the rim for a moment before he release his hands...


The whole basket shaked...


He was smiling with satisfaction


Just then, 'Yao Ming' dribbled the ball to the other side of the court and did a layup,
and grabbed the rim quickly after he released the ball from his hand...


The basketwhole court shaked like mad..


The whole class was stunned..


All eyes were on 'Yao Ming'


And then, slowly turned to Mikhal...


Ohya,
Mikhal only knows one rule for basketball,


I Can't Lose




With fire burning in his eyes, he took a 2nd jump,
this time, he failed...


he lost...


HE LOST...



Reason 2:

His favourite NBA player is LBJ Kobe Bryant!!




=.=''


Now for the last part of this post...


Basketball...


The last saturday i had, there was no weekly basketball activity...


I had Ncc..


Tml(Sat), i have OBSE workshop and followed by 4e2 class dinner...


The Sat the week after, i will be having Bstats CT paper...


OH MAN~...




So sorry but i gtg now...


Sorry for this being the only post this week,
i give you all my word that tml i will have another post k...


JJWu signed off~

No comments: