Monday, December 01, 2008

hey people~



sorry for the delay...





Saturday = Disappointments , Sunday = GREAT


Saturday's class gathering was a disappointment...

only 8 people turned up...

apart from the me, xb and yq, who always 撑场面 for every event...

a BIG thanks and appreciations to,

Jianhao, for coming despite the absence of amanda...

Huanghao, to make the effort to come straight after he ended his band session...

Siyun, to have rejected dinner with her parents to come for class gathering...



Xianling, for turning up despite her cold&flu...


Lays, for making the effort to join us at ard 8plus as she had sth on that afternoon...



So there,



the 8 of us have every valid reason not to come for the class gathering...

But we kept our word and came for the class gathering...

What abt the rest of the class?



Some prep for exams, some go johor, some... ...

Disappointed...


well, we had dinner at Just noodles and then after...


Siyun: hey...go where now?...



Xb: dono leh..


Xianling: you all wana go where?

Me: hey..why not go the fountain of fortune?..yq u can take this time to wash off all ur bad luck...



Yq: GOOD!!..OK!


Huanghao: HUH~ go fountain...


JianHao: haha...



Me: Common test coming soon oso...can wish for better results...

All: MANLY~

We then made our way to the fountain of fortune...


We went circles round the center of the fountain...


I started splashing water at them...


They started to retaliate...


Where 6 v 1 happens


i lost...


I am halfway drenched...


i asked if my hair was messy...


the 6 of them ignored me...


i ignored them...


one man beside me ran off as he also got 'attacked' by the 6...


subsequently siyun and xianling exit the fountain too..


after that, we waited for lays and see siyun off..


We went to the kpool for a few rounds to try out of the fountain was of any effect...


Although my shooting accuracy wasnt very good, i managed to win every game...


Yq on the other hand...din do very well...


one game he had the black ball in the side pocket...


And he lost...


weak Sad...

Sunday i went to my grandma hse...


Saw my nieces and had quite a few of photos taken...









Aint them beautiful~

I then left my grandma hse and met up with

Xb,Mt,Yq,Wei
Tony,Alvin,Eddy,
Cy, Albin, Zw , Kavan, Zq and Shiyuan at Artpark for bball.

I din managed to block Mt's ball but T-mac unfortunately became my prey...

i blocked him 2-3 times today...

^-^

Finally, before i go...
i would like to say that,
i will not be blogging for abt one month as i will be having my CommonTest next week!!
Lots of stuffs to do after that..like...

(Tentative)BA GOAL events...

(Tentative)TB30 sentosa outing...

(Tentative)4e2/TB32/TB30 Christmas gathering...


I will be back soon enough so
DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH PEOPLE~!!

If you guys really wana see me when i am not ard,
Click HERE

Thanks

Cheers,
JJWu

Blog-ist

JJWu Blog station ptd ltd

No comments: