Wednesday, December 03, 2008

As you guys might have known from reading Mt's blog,
you probably would have guessed what will be the title for this post...


knnbccbweak botak s&w teacher

Today Mt and i went to the morning session
Having to wake up freaking early and to report for lesson at 8am issit much of a problem for me as my s&w lesson is on friday morning...


BUT...

The weak botak s&w teacher pissed me and Mt off

Here, weak botak s&w teacher shall be known as Weak Botak...





Weak Botak turned up at the basketball court with basketballs...


Me: We(Mt and i) came for make-up lesson...

Weak Botak ignored us...



Me: My s&w lesson is on friday but you see, i have a paper the following day and so i was thinking of coming for...



Weak Botak face changed...


Weak Botak: i don't care...i cant have you in my class...


Me: 0.0!!



Weak Botak: you cant come as and when you like...you got to have an appointment...blahblah...



Me: what the...




When i was abt to leave the court,
out of courtesy, i asked Weak Botak if i can go anot...





Me: erh..so can i go now?





Weak Botak diao at me and then turned his back at me





Weak Botak: Up to you...i don't care about you anyway..you are not in my class...blahblah...


(In my mind): Fu.k...sia...


i then walked off...



After 15mins, Mt called me...

Mt was rejected by Weak Botak too...
And he joined me to play bball on our own at the other bball courts...




Unhappy craps aside...


Here's the Top Play Of The Day...


Sorry for the video being so small...weak phone take weak quality videos..so have to have it small to be abit clearer...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For the 2nd part of this post,


i want to clarify sth with u guys...
abt what Mt had described me in his post...


Which made me sounded like some lecher desperate guy...




First of all,


If you all don't know, i am the vice-president of the GWA,
which stands for Girl Watching Association...


Being very professional and serious in my duties, its difficult for me to not grade watch girls(chio ones)...




Secondly,


As a guy/male/meng, its Perfectly Normal to have my attention drawn into watching girls...


LOL



And lastly,




LeBron 'King' James ROCKS!!





With CT round the corner,
no time shall be wasted any further




JJWu and his 'Red Ipod' will meet again~

No comments: