Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bid Farewell~





First for some past updates...



Thursday



i went to have seoul garden for late lunch/dinner/belated birthday celebration for Tony and Zhenwei,



with Yq, mt, wei, xb, face, and of cos, Tony and zhenwei...


Ate so much that i cant even see my foot when i stand up...


Madness...



Friday



Went to Art Park for bball.


With Mt, Xb,Wei,Yq, Alvin, Albin, Zw, Face, Tony and Sperm.
Not affected by the few short intervals of rain, we had quite a few intense and fierce matches...





One time under the basket, the ball was on the ground up for grabs,


When i grabbed the ball with both my hands,


mt suddenly came in front of me and tried to snatch the ball from my hands...


He then curbed his body to protect the ball...


Despite his effort, my hands were still holding tightly to the ball...





At that point of time, the Mengliness monster in me just took over me,


Of what i can recall subconsciously, i was trying to get the ball from mt...


i was swinging mt from side to side but mt still dont give up...


Of my last attempt, i threw mt from my right to my left,


I saw blood started to drip out from mt's cracked skull and from mt's mouth...





The last thing i could remember was the rest pulling the both of us away...





When i came to conscious, i was lying at the side of the bball court...





Me: What happened?Where is mt?...ARGH..My head hurts...





The Rest: WHAT? CANT YOU EVEN RMB ANYTHING?





The Rest all pointed towards the audience stand, where mt was treated and bandaged...

Mt--->

So Sorry....
Still Brothers...


That night at 10.30pm, i met up with the same people except tony and wei, for supper...

"Power Nasi "@ BoonLay Food Centre, which opens only at night...

Its my 2nd time having supper at Power Nasi...
The food was nice...

You all MIGHT be thinking, so late liao,
Would your parents mind?

Hmm...

My Father is in KL...

And my mother dont quite mind...

This was what my mother responded when i asked her...

Me: Erh ma, i go have supper with my friends ah...

Ma: HUH?... jiang late liao...where?

Me: Boon Lay....

Ma: Wah...Look at your tummy...so big liao still wana go eat supper...

Me: =.=''


My Ma shakened me terribly this time round...


After supper, the rest and i went to the fitness corner across the road to crap chat...


We talked abt Tony's career last game...

There were only Compliments and PraiseS of how well Tony played...

Sperm: WAH..REALLY AH??...I KNOW TONY BBALL VERY GOOD LAH, BUT I DONO TONY IS REALLY THAT GOOD SIA...


Well,
I bid farewell to you guys becos tml morning i will be leaving Spore to KL, to visit my relatives of my father's side...


Don't miss me ok??

Merry Christmas!!

JJWu hohoho-ing off~

No comments: