Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hey people


Today i should be going to gym with 'brothers'...

but i din go...

Injuries




Ytd we had our usual bball session at Artpark
Me,Yq,Xb,Mt,Wei
Tony,Sperm,Alvin,Albin,Face,Kavan,Kang, Xc
and Cherwin...

Small details refer to Mingtheong's blog at the right side, under 'byebye'...
Here i am just going to say abt the injuries that me and some others had suffered during the session...
Victim 1: Kavan

Xb was going for a layup and attempting to draw a foul
Yq went to block the layup and fouled him
Kavan was there at the scene and was in Xb's way...
Kavan was elbowed by xb at the side of his head...

Kavan was then sent home and never came back...

Victim 2: Cherwin


He was doing his 'Hand Of God' thingy under the basket when he suddenly stopped, fell to the ground and ding ge-ed


The rest crowded in a circle around him and ding ge-ed with him..


Only i came in to help him


Me: Your Right Leg Cramp?


Cherwin: :'O YES~


And he just kept crying...


Me: You just relax...i will help you...


I Immediately transferred my 'meng' qi directly to Cherwin's affected leg...


Halfway through the treatment,


i realised that my 'meng' qi was too strong and powerful for Cherwin's weak leg to handle,


i asked Mt to help transfer some of his weak inner energy into Cherwin's body to neutralise some of my 'meng' qi...


Alvin oso helped transfering some of his inner energy...


After a great deal of rescue operation,
I We saved Cherwin's life.


And he was sent to the hospital straight after...
PS: Cherwin is undergoing Nursing Course in Ngee Ann Polytechnic


Victim 3:Yang Qing


Yq was under the basket, trying to get the hoot hoop shot to go in..


First shot missed


Grabbed his own rebound


2nd shot missed again
Going for the rebound when he was elbowed by one of the defenders under the basket
He suffered a bruise just a few inches above his eye
Just his luck man...


Victim 4: Me

One time Mt got the rebound,
he was going to clear the ball,
when he was going past me,


his knee attacked my right knee...


The bruise at my knee now is DAMN BIG & PAINFUL


Hurts like @#$%^%$#


Another time i was attempting to do a layup


i was in the air when someone was below me






i was sort of lost my balance and fell to the ground with both my hands on the ground and my right knee on the ground



It Hurts...
Both my Wrists,
my right knee #$%^& for the 2nd time...


Well, naively thinking that after a night's rest, my injuries will be better,
i went to bed ard 12mn, missing 我猜我猜我猜猜猜,


when i woke up just now, i cant move my body...


my knee still hurts like #$%^&
my wrists still hurt
the back of my neck, my right ankle, both my thighs, my back,
EVERYWHERE HURTS!!


And so, i din go to gym today...


Sad...


Till then

No comments: