Friday, December 26, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME - Singapore



Yeah people!!



I am back!!

Do you all miss me~??




Ah le~
Don't paiseh lah~







i know you missed me ^^









Before i continue with this short post,



For those who smsed me christmas greetings/wishes,


-cherie, stefan, xueying, xianling-


THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
so sorry cant reply you guys back on christmas day...
cos i was in Malaysia and i dont have auto roaming


and so i just got your smses when approaching the custom...



=.=''


In Malaysia, my only way of communicating with the outside world peeps in Singapore was via MSN...

To add on to that, the internet there in Malaysia was RETARDATION very slow...



So i would be replying at a retardation very slow speed...



Well, this trip to Malaysia was to visit my grandma and the rest of my relatives there



cos it had been 2-3 years since i last visited them...
This visit there made me realise alot of things...
I am no longer the small kid 2-3 years ago


Some Cousins there are no longer the short small kids 2-3 years back
Some Cousins there are still like the small kids 2-3 years back then


I am no longer the tallest le


In this post i will only focus on 2 of my cousins there in Malaysia...
--When i got there--



Me: Hey Hello!!!
Carrying the luggage up the stairs, where my room for the week was


JW(cousin-male): harlo~!!


*both hands waving at me, with a big smile on his face

I was stunned there for a moment...


Cos JW was taller than me le!!


WP(cousin-female): heyo ~姐姐哥哥^^



*one hand waving and her alternate foot lifting up

Obviously WP was attempting to act cute be more friendly...

Note that she was only one year younger than me...






Some of you guys must be wondering...


why WP called me 姐姐哥哥?
NO its not that i'm a gay...



=.=''



its like this...


my chinese name is called 进杰


then my cousins younger than me called me 进杰哥哥
WP, being as childish naive as ever,


called me 姐姐哥哥 as she thinks its sooooooo funny
=.=''







hmm...

To conclude the visit to Malaysia,

6 days in Malaysia was not very enjoyable...



Bought a T-shirt,
Took 2 pictures and thats abt it...

NO Christmas Countdowns

NO Christmas Celebrations

NO Basketball

NO friends to accompany me

And here's the 2 pictures...

What's the Irony?


The LBJ bag i wanted to buy...but too exp...229RM = SGD$ 93.50
SAD...

Oh Well,
Lotsa things coming up!!

Tomorrow
BASKETBALL!!

Day After Tomorrow
Gym,
Laxing

Monday
(Tentative)
TB32 Class outing

Tuesday
NCC training


Other stuffs still to come~!!!


JJWu sleeps with a big smile tonight=)

No comments: