Monday, September 22, 2008

Before i begin,
Thanks you for staying tune...


Right here on Channel 5 JJWu's blog!!





Best Good-looking Bachelor contest results!!

OK~~!!


The voting of the Best Good-looking Bachelor had finally comes to an end...






Now for the much awaited results!!








*Drum roll~~*












"Tonyyy!!...Tonyyy!!...."












"Charging!!...Charging!!..."














And the winner of the 2008 Best Good-looking Bachelor Award goes to...










Tony Chen!!!






An absolute victory goes to Tony Chen,
with 67% of the Total number of votes, owning me and my 33%...










Lets give Both the candidates a Big round of applause!!










0.o!!
Why aren't YOU clapping??


u want me or Tony to be the last person you see on this earth??




*cracking knuckles~*





ok~








Joking~~








Thanks those who cast their votes to support Tony, and those who accidentally click wrongly and voted me...











LOL








On a Heavier note,


I still have to work for 2 more wks !!


ARGH!!




ok~




Hope you people will continue to support my blog...


There will be more contests and events coming your way






JJWu signing off~

No comments: