Thursday, September 11, 2008

Part-time jobs & mooncake



Ever since i put this as my nick,

"Interested in taking part-time work at the zoo??can contact me at 9_ _ _ _ _ _ _ "


, i have been receiving sms-es and people nudging me in msn,


asking me for more details abt the job...





Ok...


Basically, i am NOT quite sure about the job...




The following details are from my sis as she once working at the zoo and she was the one telling me that the zoo is recruiting...




Work scope : Ushering & crowd control..etc


Working experience needed? : Don't know


Pay : *Confidential
*pm me in msn


Transport : Not provided





ok...


Thats all my sis told me...





For more details,

call them or sacrifice some of ur time and make ur way down to the admin office at the zoo...





Sanks Thanks








Today at the dept i am working, one of my colleagues there bought mooncakes for all of us...


so touched T.T







This is the first mooncake...

Tink was custard-flavoured...
Still have gold sheet on top seh~!!
NICE!!






This is the 2nd one...

The Very very thin layer of the 冰皮, with the green tea paste inside was just delicious~~




This is the good part...
in the green tea paste, there was this white marble made of white chocolate with...
white chocolate + liquor in it !!

And the taste was Heavenly~






This is the 3rd mooncake which i brought hme...

Its also given by my dear colleague




A BIG thanks to them!!




Before i end this post,

i shall share with your guys one of the dirty obsence jokes i heard heard from my colleagues...

A :男人要成功需要那两 '粒 '??





B : Waliao...Mai 'A' leh~!







A : I am 'A'


* 'A' ≠ name
'A' is a term describing a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior



You are the one 'A' lor!!

男人最需要毅力 & 努力... ...


=.=''

Till next time...

No comments: