Thursday, September 04, 2008

Phey~


Finally back home


What a tiring & boring day...



Muscle aches ≠ Meng


My chest muscle aches hurts like HELL man...




In the morning, i went to fuhua for NCC...




Went with an empty stomach people...





Wazz this~


Asked eugene and shannon to buy me some food before comin training, but they din buy cos they say they no money...

=.=''


and they told me only when they reached fuhua...


lol


In the end I tahan-ed all the way thru training...


i won't let some growling of my empty stomach hinder my enthu-ness towards NCC...





ok..crap...





Before the training, i already felt the slight ache at my chest muscle area, but i thought its just tightness and will be fine after some push-ups as warm-ups





But i am wrong...





The first 20 odd push-ups still ok...


but when doin the next 30 odd push-ups, i can feel the pain at my chest muscle area...


(ok...i dont have breast cancer or sth..choYY!!)


then the pain got worse when i went with eugene to the fitness corner to do some pull-ups and *dips


*Dip is when u lower ur body by bending arms. When slight stretch is felt in chest or shoulders push body up until arms are straight and repeat.

I cant even do any of those...

When i try to use the chest muscle, the pain was indescribable...

After NCC, i got home to change and met up with kang, mt, yq, wei and lian da at wei's hse...

At wei's hse its so BORING...

Wei, yq and & lian da were neverlearn-ing (dota)

Mt and kang were xbox360-ing (nba '08)

Then after,
yq tags mt

Then i was like =.=''

cos i don't play dota and don't play xbox...

They while yq tags with yq, mt discretely told wei to pass me his thumbdrive, which have the game, dota in it..

I seen thru their evil/cunning plot and str away rejected them immediately...

Come on~
With that level of cunning-ness u wan to tempt me play dota??

*sigh

Go home learn from xb for another 100000 years then say ba...

After that we went near wei's hse to play 30mins of bball...

At that point, i missed all my shots from the free throw line and mostly are nothing but air...

The muscle ache is just killing me man...



hmmm...
Will be very busy for the remaining days of this week

Friday(Tomorrow)
Morning (10-1330hrs) - Going for high point charity event rehearsal adjunied
Afternoon (Straight after) - Meet tony and the rest at queensway shopping centre
Evening - Having dinner with family

Saturday
Morning+Afternoon (8-1600hrs) - High point charity event @ adjunied

Sunday
Morning (9-12.30pm) - shooting practice @yishun


~Wish that i can start work by next wk~

Ok i gtg le...
To all seating for olevels/promo exams , ALL THE BEST and may u all get the results u hoped for!!

Jiayou!!

No comments: