Tuesday, September 09, 2008

There are many questions popping up in my mind that is killing me...

Here goes...


Dota..should i?

Is dota really such a nice game??






Should i play dota???






Will dota really as GREAT as told by others(especially TT-Team Temptation) ?






Play dota??






Will i get addicted by playing dota??






Will my studies get affected??







Will my friends leave me??






Will my family abandon me??






Should i really play dota???







Will..







will...







wi....









NEVER (note: it is the biggest font size)




Yes you din't see it wrongly or sth...

i am here to tell u all( especially TT ) that i am not interested in computer games, and it applies to dota as well...

not in the past

not now

not later

not in the future either!!


i can see that every member in TT had put in their effort, committed to achieving their mission, vision, .... they had set when starting TT...

From deep down inside, i admire their courage ...

but i am really sad to say that i will have to disappoint them ...

Just a piece of advise to TT,

The higher the expectations,
the harder the fall,
Put down your sabre and become Buddha
(放下屠刀,立地成佛 )

BYE...
~.~v

No comments: