Sunday, September 28, 2008


Heyo people!!


Woahoo!!!


I enjoyed myself the past wkend


Hope u all enjoyed urs too!!






Before i start on the main topic of this post,


This was wad happened the last time...


Remember my last 5-5 basketball match highlight??







Ok...


Now lets get the main topic for today going...



Me in primary sch & cunning-ness



Basketball has always been my favourite sports and will also be in the future...




Actually, basketball is the only sports i play...




Cos basketball really had made an impact in my life...




as u can see from my childhood photos, i was OVERWEIGHT when i was in primary 4...




And as i was fat then, i was being forced selected to be in the TAF (Those Absolutely Fat)

PS: I am not trying to insult anyone by any ways...but by any chance that you are in TAF, this is just for entertainment :)



And i tell u,


TAF was HELL...






Then, my recess duration was 30mins


and the first 25mins was given to TAF for physical trainings in the hall


Physical trainings include...


skipping,


frog stars,


jumping jacks,


push-ups,


shuttle runs...


And so on...






If you were to be present in the hall, you would see all the people near the hall holding on to railings or pillars near them as they thought that there was an earthquake!!




Shaking~~!!







The Remaining 5mins would be for me to buy a puny biscuit or a slice of fruit


=.=''


So jialat then...






But then this nightmare would have to come to an end someday...




And that day was when i first started to play basketball in pri 5...





After a year of bball before sch, during recess, PE lessons, and after school...






i had slimmed down to an acceptable weight!!







And of cos by the end of pri5, i am being kicked excused from TAF






And I thought the nightmares were gone...






Height factor then becomes another reason i cry felt sad abt...










When i was in pri 6, with my height at 168cm and weight at 65++kg ,



you all must be tinking that i would be the tallest among my frens that played bball with me...




Right??











You are absolutely wrong!!



Here were some of their heights then...






190cm !!



180 ++ cm,



176++ cm,



174++cm



NO joke man!!



OK lah...


ALL of then are 2years older than me lah...


but for my friends being 14years old then,


their heights were @#$%^&* high already...


And so...me being blocked by giants my friends then, were very very common...




now by height being 178-180cm,


i am still considered myself short...



LOL





Enough of my primary sad story...

Now lets say about cunning-ness...





Here, i am not refering cunning to cute...







Have you all been made fun by your friends??

In front of someone that means alot to you...

and your friends had beforehand gave their words not to make fun or what-so-ever ??

Now thats the cunning i am talking about here...




To all cunning people out there!!


放下屠刀,立地成佛!!


You won't want to be trashed by him/her in dota,

or to be bitten by him/her again !!



OK~



I am sorry but i wil have to end here...



Sooooo tired now...



I still have 1 more week of work ahead of me before i can laxing(short form of relax-ing)

Argh!!

So jiayou to me and to everyone having Olevels in 18days time!!

Your DeeJay JJWu signing off~~

No comments: