Friday, October 10, 2008

After reading the touching post by Alvin,




I realized that i really missed those days...



I really missed you guys...


Lower Secondary Days


Secondary One...

We all started being strangers...


I still remembered,

how i got to start have my first conversation with the first person in class, Tony





*I was on my way to the hall for my first assembly in fuhua...

Me: ...ahhh ahhhh, 给我一杯忘情水~~...

Tony: erh...is that 忘情水 you are singing?

Me: ya=)

*and so, we continued our conversation by singing other songs that we knew then...


After the assembly, we went back to our classroom...

I still remembered very clearly, my index number then was 7,


as the following people that i talked to and became my 猪朋狗友 best buddies!!

Index numbers were as followed...

6. Darren Woon

7. Me!! (Goh Chian Kiap)

8. Goh Jian Lai

9. Goh Yong Kent

10. Goh Seow Wah

Again, i was singing quietly in class, Jian Lai, having to sit right beside me, happened to hear me singing...

*Jian Lai and i then, started to sing together...


I still remembered the first time the teacher took our class's attendance...

*The class's seating arrangement was planned in a way that it goes by index number in ascending order, and in a 'snake' formation...

Teacher: All in index number right?

ALL: Yes~

Teacher : Ok...now i want you all to tell us your name...so that i can take the class attendance, and you people can get to know each other's name...

1. Alvin, 2. Andy, ....

7 : Goh Chian Kiap

8 : Goh Jian Lai

9 : Goh Yong Kent

the teacher was surprised...

Teacher: you 3 have the same surname, Goh??

Teacher: You all cannot anyhow change surname de leh...sure all 3 of you have the surname, Goh??

3 of us: *nod our heads

Teacher: Don't tell me the next person also have the same surname, Goh...

10: Goh Seow Wah...

Teacher: =.=''

After a short period of time, We had already bonded !!

PS: Tony was our Monitor in Secondary 1






Secondary 2...

Me life in secondary 1 was BASKETBALL

Well, in secondary 2, there were more and more of BASKETBALL!!

Alvin, Albin, Tony, weiying, desen, me, zhiqian, darren, kent, jianlai, hong da, jinlong, govider, wei ze, yang jie, kok woon, seow wah, shunjie, eddy, yq, xb,....

(pardon for those names not mentioned...)


I remembered very clearly what was it like then...



School starts at 7.40am,


meet ard 6.50am at sch's basketball court!!



PE!!
"Faster take the basketball from the teacher!!"

"We at basketball court wait!!"


During recess, we would chiong str to the sch's basketball court and play for the whole recess time...

After Sch, sometimes we would str away chiong basketball court and play for until 2-3 hrs, then have lunch together...
sometimes, we would have a quick lunch before playing basketball...


As you all can see...




I was hard-core basketball addict since lower secondary...


LOL

And because of basketball then i got to know yq, xb and others...


PS: Don't ask abt my hair in the class photo...It was in the year of the rooster...






This were some wishes written to me, on the card the class photo was in...





Taken during our Home Economics lesson!!









Jian Lai, Me and Darren Woon!!












Playing near Tony's hse





Me and Tony





Kok Woon, Kent, Jian Lai , Me and Rachel




And Now...
The best and most meaningful birthday present received ever!!


This was given to me when i was in secondary 2...


And i still kept it until now...















Although i was not there for you all most of the times since sec 3,



from the bottom of my heart i really missed you guys!!



The times we played basketball together...



The times we talked back to Mr Lee Fong King...



The times we had lunch together...



The times we suffered in NCC...



The times we suffered under Mrs Toh...



Loves to ALL of you!!



All the best for your upcoming Olevels!!



Remember to jio me after your olevels hor!!



JJWu says byebye~

No comments: