Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ok people..
I am currently at my grandma hse...

with my cousin keep on pestering me...


so i lend my hp to my cuz to play to stop him from pestering me...





PS: My cousin is only 9years old this year (primary 3)












Doesn't he look fat relax-ed??





Going back to the childhood days

Today i had lunch+dinner at seoul garden, travelling all the way to causeway point...


After the meal, i found myself getting older every minute...





Why?





Cos i was full having to eat for only abt 1 and a half hours...


想当年, i would eat and eat non-stop for abt 2 plus hours..

and the staffs there would have to be on their knees, begging for me to stop...
(the 2nd sentence was exaggerated)



Then, after the meal, window shopping round the mall(how ironic), and 5-6 times to the toilet =.=''


We decided to go to Jurong Lake Park to recall some of our childhood days...


First Stop...

Swings!!



Yq was more like floating in air than swinging...





Ws with his ding ge-ing (定格)


Mt trying hard to fall down...



JJWu a.k.a Camera-man



Huh~~~!!



Xb being left out...



Next stop,

'Round N Round' !!


AH HAA!!!...MT Caught falling down!!!


Last Stop,

Power Tower Tower Of Doom...


Yq tried to climb up to the top of the tower,




and he did... =.=''




Bonus stage...

Shaking ride... !!






Ok~
We all passed all the stages and achieved victory!!



Now looking forward to this coming saturday's basketball 'showdown'

=.=''

byebye~!!

No comments: