Friday, October 17, 2008

S&W module


Ok...




So i am now in school,
the ngee ann poly atrium to be precise...(as some of you people can recognise the beckground of the photo...)


waiting for my next lesson at 10am...

So damn boring lah...


So i think of writing this post to tell you all more abt one of my module, which i just had...

S&W, which stands for Sports & Wellness, is a module whereby there is a coach teaching us more abt a particular sport...

And i chose...BASKETBALL!!

PS: Lian Da(Face) chose Basketball too

Ok back to the fundementals, some people might say...
but then its my first time learning fundementals...

so i am quite looking forward to the next lesson to start next week...

Well, now the time is 9.47am and i think i should start pack my laptop in my bag and prepare to go to my classroom le...

Bye ALL!!

No comments: