Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yo readers!!

finally a title for the post!


=.=''


My niece!!


Name: Jovi Kate Goh, 吴婷萱
D.O.B.: 13 March 2006
Characteristic: Cute!!
All about her: Cute!!


Believe?


Here are the photos taken of her...







Drummer~!






Pianoist cum Karaoke singer!










Me and my niece!~~


1plus day old niece!!



My eldest bro, taking photo with his 2 daughters=)




After seeing my niece's cuteeee~ photos,
don't you have this urge to get married and start having children?


haha...


tml i will be going xb hse to laxing to do tutorial questions...

how ironic is that...



LOL




Well, that marks the 217th post of my blog=)


Be sure to keep staying tune to my blog for the latest happenings of my boring life


To keep a lookout!
on monday, i will be going Sentosa as part of an NCC thingy.






ok~


bye peeps~!!


Feel free to leave a comment on my blog at my tagboard=)

JJWu waving meng-ly madly to say byebye~

No comments: