Wednesday, October 08, 2008

As promised,



Here are some of the photos taken at the Debrah's Surprise Party!!


At the Botanical Gardens !!







LOL
I and JiaXin wore like as if we were from 黑白两道...




TB30 rules!!






I'm Good~



Charles and JiaXin...LOL


Now for the topic for today...




More about me - My life






There is only one word to describe the life i am living now...










BORING















Let me tell you wad i do ever since i am in poly...















Watching my friends dota...











Basketball once a week...










coconut pieKFC for dinner











*Laxing at xb hse...
*laxing = relaxing











*Laxing at ws hse...









NCC trainings












Study Slacking












*Others...
*Others include a movie once every few months, occasional outings to places like sentosa and other random places like Botanical Gardens




Thats all...








yes...


No More...








So please people...


Feel free to Jio(ask) me out to shopping/birthday celebration/stroll in the park/basketball/soccer/...




Ok~


Tomorrow will be goin for lunch at Seoul Garden...


*byebye money


Till next time people~


Sayonara~

No comments: