Monday, October 20, 2008

Hey readers...


Seriously i don't know how to start on this post...


but hearing from shunjie of how my good friend/brother, Kent is doing for his olevels,
it sort of makes me sad..




Through this post, i would like to tell Kent this, if you din managed to receive the sms i sent u...


Kent..

Please listen to me if you still regard me as your fren..

I seriously hope that you will do well for ur olevels bacause i know u CAN do it..
Please don't let me and those who cares abt u down..

Here i wish u once again all the best for the rest of your olvl papers..
Ck-


ALL the best for Everyone also...


May all of you able to pass olevels with flying colours and
be in the institutions(jc/poly) you all aimed to go!




JJWu went to sleep prays for Good Luck for all of you!




PS: 2 days, 1hour, 07 minutes, 34 seconds to Tony & ZhenWei's birthday

No comments: