Thursday, January 22, 2009

Before i start on today's post,


Thank you all for giving me the encouragement i needed for the past few days..
Its been REALLY a crazy week, bad things happened, presentations and deadlines to meet...
Without your support and encouragement, i don't know how would i survive this past few days..


Eddy,

Derek Chan,

Yi Shen,

Yee cheng,

Brothers from Part D'07

Andy,

Jacq,

Shuna,

Serena,


Cherwin,

Darren Ong,

Zhiqiang,

All rest that consoled me that i din mention..sorry for that..

Thank You all...

He will always live in our hearts


Well, today the topic of my post may sound weird in some ways or another,
but believe me, ITS THE TRUTH !!!!!





MT = GAY???



I vividly remembered the first day i met him,
Mt then was, although not as manly as me Tony,
but deep inside him we can sense the tee nee wee nee bit of manliness,

But ever since we went to Ngee ann poly,
Brothers and i kinda noticed something...WEIRD...

Early Signs include:

Keeping long hair,

Taking twit photos,

Naming his group as 'Sunshine'

Begging Face for Facial creams, Facial masks...

Wearing skirts to school

And recently,
it gone worse...


He suddenly have this hobby/liking for taking photos of wei...


Don't Believe?

See for yourself...














What's happening to you, Mt?...

We don't hope to call you Sister instead of Brother...


Any suggestions to help Mt?
Offer your suggestions at my tagboard please~!!!

On behalf of Brothers, I thank you !!


JJWu says: Justice served !!

No comments: