Friday, January 23, 2009

少年杯





Today, during my S&W(Sports and Wellness) lesson,
Almost ALL the girls from my class PON-ed today's lesson...


Only 3 girls turned up today...




With only 11 guys and 3 girls, the coach told the guys to have full court 5v5 game..


the 3 girls were sitting alongside with the coach during the game(cunning), and the 1 guy was a bench player for one of the team...





I should say, my teammates did great in terms of grabbing the rebounds and helping when one of our teammates was being double team-ed...


I think that today's game was fun


and i confessed that i played quite ok~ ^~^


After the lesson, i was chatting with Face and another of my fren when the coach approached...


At that point, i was overwhelmed by the NP Head Coach's aura


Coach: How old are you?
Me: =.='' 17+
Coach: Are you formerly from ur secondary school's basketball team?
Me(Blushing): erh no...
Coach: where you stay?
Me: Taman Jurong
Coach: Orhh....you play for the TamanJurong CC's basketball team?
Me(secretly laughing~): haha..no..i just play with my frens during my free time
Coach: you know what is 少年杯?
Me: Sorry..no..
Coach: you wana play for the 少年杯? under 19 category de...
Me: It sounded like a national competition and i will be expecting pros from different well-known school team...I dont think i am up for to...
Coach: Well, you dont have to be very good to play for 少年杯..


OWNED!!!!




In the end i din give an answer to the coach's question...
Of whether i wana join and play for 少年杯 anot...


But i doubt that i will join...


To achieve succeedsuccess,
commitment will be expected from you,
most of your time will have to be sacrificed,


i dont tink i am up for it...


i am just happy that my basketball skills was noticed by the coach...




Justice Wu happily signed off~

No comments: