Friday, January 30, 2009

hey everybody~~~~


too many things in my hand to do,
CATS & ITB & BCOMM Projects deadlines & presentation preparations, 30% OBSE final test,


ALL ARE DUE NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!


@#$%^&*(*&^#@




*Breath innnnnn....


*Breath outtt.......




Now for the topic for the day,


CATS- Creative Applied Thinking Skills




CATS, is one of the non-business modules i took this semester in np...


This module taught us abt using of brainstorming techniques to come up with new and creative ideas...


And before the last 2nd week of CATS,
We were to do a reflection on ''How has CAT helped me to be more creative”


What i did for the reflection was to rewrite the lyrics of a song...


Here's the masterpiece...


More Than Words- CATS version


Saying I’m grateful
Is not all the words I want to say to you
It’s not that I’m not grateful
But because that it’s not all I want you to know
How easy to say that you’re creative and wonderful
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you will make my day Happy for me
Like walking on rainbow

What would I do if there’s no CATS and you
More than words to show I feel
That my love for CATS is real
What would I say if you took my CATS away
Then you couldn’t make things new
Just by saying ''I hate you''

More than words

Now that I’ve a problem what to do and how to understand
All I have to do is close my eyes
And just use CATS techniques and solve it
Hold them close don’t ever let them go
More than words is all I ever needed to show
Then I wouldn’t have to say that I’m not creative
Cos Id already don’t

What would I do if there’s no CATS and you
More than words to show I feel
That my love for CATS is real
What would I say if you took my CATS away
Then you couldn’t make things new
Just by saying ''I hate you''

More than words






I tht mine was very creative liao...
When...
I saw this...




How has CAT helped me to be more creative


The journey with CATS has been very interesting for me. Despite sounding like cats, CATS has absolutely nothing to do with the little furry monster that you can find in some people’s house. In fact, the only similarities you can find is that CATS is a capitalised version of cats. Yes, CATS don’t pee on your floor, neither do they claw your furniture. CATS don’t hop around and make noise. CATS is great. We all love CATS, truly.


On one hand, CATS teaches us how to spawn out ideas to solve problems. On the second hand, it demands the best and only the best solution to solve our problems. On the third hand, we don’t know what is the best solution. After all, how would a cat know what is the best way to assault a person?


Would a vertical slash on his face be best, or would a horizontal slash on his chest be better? Such questions are forced to stroll into our head every time. Each of this time, we are to pray that there is no dog in the vicinity, or else CATS are going down.
Also, we need to present what we have discovered. As such, much thought has to be given on how would we show what we have done to our CAT. The hard work, ingenuity and superior wit and CAT skills we have executed on our CAT should be presented in a way that fits it. Therefore, much work needs to be done.


Ultimately, CAT has shown us the steps necessary to identify, solve and evaluate a problem. Now, we just need to copy what we have done for CATS in the rest of our lives, so that we can live happy ever after. I need 10 more words, now less, now even less. And now, I am done and can live happily ever after. Good day.


Ohya, this "How has CAT helped me to be more creative " reflection was done by kang, from JJC...


JJWu tio owned, says byebye and HAPPY CHINESE YEAR!!

No comments: