Thursday, January 01, 2009

HEY PEOPLE~~!!!!!!


Lost interest in blogging?




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!




Ytd's brother's outing to East Coast Park was a success...
just that xb and sperm cant join us...


sad


Although i had read mt's posts and discovered quite a few lies untruthfulness typo errors,
Overall, i still think that mt did quite a fairly good job,
able to recall almost every little things that happened...
sacrificing his time uploading pictures and blogging about almost everything that happened...


For the photos and more of what happened for the brother's outing,
Click -->http://www.icanttellumyblog.blogspot.com/


To me, blogging now seems to be more of a chore than a way to destress...


At this stage now, blogging issit for my sake already,
its something like a non graded, non academic assignment being given to me to do,


Thinking back to what i had said few months agn,
http://naiveisavirtue.blogspot.com/2008/07/blogging-and-cunning-ok.html


i personally think that my command of English doesn't show any sign of improvements since day i started blogging in 2006...






So here i ask each and everyone who is reading this to help me...


Tell me whether i should continue blogging,
or to give up on this blog and close it down?


Tell me how you feel and send it to me bryanx_148@hotmail.com


Do include your name, address, and ur comment on this blog if you want me to continue this blog...


you vote, you decide, you are in control...


JJWu's last post ?

No comments: