Saturday, January 31, 2009

TO ALL READERS READING THIS BLOG!!!


ARE YOU A FUTURE NGEE ANN POLY YEAR 1?
(regardless whether were you from Fuhua Secondary School or not)


ARE YOU GOING TO BE IN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ACCOUNTANCY?
(where there are lots of chio bus and hunks and most imptly, me )


ARE YOU GOING TO BE IN BUSINESS STUDIES?
(Like me!! )




PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ARE !!!


Add me in msn : bryanx_148@hotmail.com


Nudge me in msn, skype me(i have skype, but i don't use it), tagg me at my tagboard, to tell me !!


Advantages:
1. Make a new friend, if you don't know me'
2. Make some brothers in ngee ann
- Free Facial treatments
3. I can intro friends for you...
4. I might intro you to someone that will be with you for the rest of ur life...
5. I can tour u around the campus
6. I can lobang you to used (business)textbooks at half prices!!!!


Disadvantages:
1. Your new friend is me
2. The 'Brothers' you will make will be immature childish
3. I don't know much chio bus in ngee ann
4. That 'someone' might be Sonny Phua(bstats lecturer/tutor)
5. I can't even bring Tony to Ourspace to collect the goodie bags
6. Lobangs are a first-come-first-serve basis, once sold, no refund...
-While stocks last-




JJWu say BYEBYE~~!!!

No comments: