Thursday, September 24, 2009

EmoEmoEmo!


Now, when i am writing this post,
i am feeling very emo..


don't ask me why..
i don't know myself...




Ytd i went to wei hse tgt with the "Wu Da Langs"
we mahjong-ed , wei dota-ed...
and i also chose my class timetable there too..


the class that i chose was TB24,
which means, i will be taking IEF, instead of FIT..


some of my frens told me that IEF was tough and FIT will be comparably easier to score..


Now, come to the think of it...
i am worried that i might not do well for my next sem's gpa..


=(




This sat, i suppose to be meeting maycee, dc and huihui all at plaza singapura


BUT,
i had alr gave my word to Liz, my agent from recruit express,
that i will be working this fri and sat...


i'm damn sian-ed now..
sian-ed AND bored AND @%#^@@#%^%&$%


ARGH...


Ck stopped here.

No comments: